Want to join us & support DT38 in the #TwoPointSixChallenge?
We’re an official charity you can fundraise for in this event, which takes place this Sunday, April 26th, 2020.
All you need to do is:
1. Sign up as a fundraiser here https://www.twopointsixchallenge.co.uk & nominate DT38 as your selected charity
2. Select a challenge
3. Get people to sponsor you (via Virgin Money Giving or JustGiving)
4. Take on the challenge on Sunday or a convenient day for you
All challenges must respect social distancing rules & be based around the numbers 2.6 or 26.
To get you started we’ve come up with 10 suggested challenges for you to pick from below. But, of course, you can pick your own!
1) 26 keepie uppies
2) 26 minute bike ride
3) 2.6 km run
4) 2.6 minute plank
5) Wear 26 items of clothing for 26 minutes
6) Non-stop laps of your garden for 26 minutes
7) 26 minute seat marathon – get in your favourite chair. Rise up and down from the chair for 26 minutes
8) Cook a three course meal for 2 in in 26 minutes
9) 26 minute hop challenge – 26 hops – 26 second break – for 26 minutes
10) Putt 26 golf balls into a cup in 26 minutes from 2.6 metres
And, don’t forget to let us know if you’re getting involved and share your piccies & videos with us here at DT38!
We’re up for this & hope you are too. All funds raised will go straight into our 3.80 Funding Appeal to help us secure our future as a charity. We are currently in a very difficult position because we have cancelled our regular fundraising programme because of Covid-19.